Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
Sherri Forsee joined Riverchase Dermatology in 2017 as a Nurse Practitioner with 18 years of experience in the field of Dermatology. She received her Bachelors of Science in Nursing from McKendree College and her Masters of Science in nursing from Southern Illinois University. Additionally, Sherri has worked in Dermatology, Cardiology and Critical care. She was a clinical instructor at Lewis and Clark Community College located in Godfrey, IL and has over 40 years of experience.
In her free time, Sherri enjoys reading, gardening and traveling.
- Skin Cancer Detection and Treatment
- General Dermatology
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Post Graduate, Adult Nurse Practitioner Jewish College of Nursing, Washington University – St. Louis, MO
- Master of Science in Nursing – Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – McKendree College, Lebanon, IL
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Board Certified , American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Dermatological Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau, National Honor Society of Nursing